Wednesday, June 1, 2011

2ne1 My KPOP Obsession!


2ne1!

2NE1 is my bias in Kpop. At first, I became a fan of them because of Sandara Park, whom I already knew when I was still in the Philippines. However, after watching 2ne1tv- a show that totally showcase their personalities, I became hooked to them. What I really love about them is their dedication to music. They are not just an IDOL SINGERS who seek for fame but they're REAL MUSICIANS who wanted to spread their music. They don't perform for the sake of fame and popularity. They stand on stage because they wanted to let everyone hear their songs they have worked on really hard. I really love these girls. And I will support them no matter what happen. Yes, I'm a die-hard fan.lol

2NE1 nolja! 

Good Luck with your future projects. And Hope to hear your american ALBUM soon!

DARA-BOM-CL- MINZY!

rose ^-^





No comments:

Post a Comment