It's a note from APRIL!
She wrote this when she slept here in our house. She just actually wrote one for her HON. But I told her that I want one too..lol so she wrote this note for me. =)
You can hardly see the message, so let me just type it out for you:
HER message for me: (the message was in Tagalog so I will just translate it in English)
May 30, 2011
May 30, 2011
Te Rose,
Thank you! Why am I saying thank you? (Basta Salamat na lang- I don't know how to translate this part.LOL) I love you, because you're always there for me. You would always listen to me whenever I have problems. You know all of my crushes, well except for Carl- which you just found out today!. Thank you for all your advices.
Thanks for everything!
Love you always
Love ,
APRIL
Awee, thank you April!
Thank you because we're not really that close before, but you're one of those people who stood up for me and my sister. I really appreciate your kindness! I don't know how will I repay you! Thank you for the friendship, I hope it will last forever! IT WILL!! right? hehe
You know what we have have in common? We both love KIM HYUN JOONG! haha
TROPANG UKNOW!
rose ^-^

No comments:
Post a Comment