I got a message from my KUYA!
Well we are not biologically related but he's really close in my heart. LOL. He's actually my classmate in high school but he is one of my closest/bestest friends. I think it was during our junior year when we became close. He's really caring and protective when it comes to me and my other friend (lyne). Since he looks older than us (in a good way) we asked him if we could call him Kuya. So since then he became our kuya. He would call us ading (little sister in Ilocano I think) in return. LOL. He was also our joker in class. He would always make us laugh whenever we're down or not in a mood. He would sometimes lend his books to me so I could photocopy them when we have tests/quizzes. He would always give me a ride whenever he sees me walking.haha.Yes, there are times that we would fight but he's always the first one who would apologize to me.
I really miss having him around. I miss those times when he would text me "GOOD MORNING ADING!" every morning. I miss our kulitan and tawanan every dance practice until midnight.sigh. He's not just a BARKADA but a FAMiLY to me. I really miss him. I wish you were here KUYA so this pain I am feeling right now would at least lessen. sigh.
Hope to see u soon KUYA. Take care always!
Love yah!
rose ^-^

No comments:
Post a Comment