Thursday, June 2, 2011

First week of Summer: Movie bonding with Tropang Uknow!


Hang Over 2!

Yes, last week I've finally seen Hangover 2, of course with my loves (tropang uknow) <3!

Since it was a Rated R movie we couldn't get the tickets because none of us is 21 yet, well I am almost 21 but... in three months. haha. Fortunately, LEO BISLIG- cough apple's crush cough, came with us to see the movie. He also works in that movie theater so it was easy for us to get inside. He asked his friend- who was selling the tickets that time to sell the tickets to us and luckily he agreed. Well yes we got our tickets but when we got inside the theater the seats were almost full, so we didn't have a choice but to sit in front, when I say in front you can hardly see the whole screen. So yeah, it was a bit of  a challenge for me. I have to lean down on my sit just to see the whole screen. 
Well, it was a great movie even though I liked the first one better. I love Bradley Cooper and the Asian guy, no not MR. CHOW.lol. I think it was Mason Lee. haha

Well, I guess that's it for now.!

rose ^-^




No comments:

Post a Comment