It's been two weeks since my summer vacation started. I finally got to hang out with my friends after a stressful semester. Spring semester treated me nicely as I got Aces in all my subjects, which I'm really proud of. At least I can say that I really gave my best effort and time to earn those grades. I don't want to procrastinate again like last fall semester, I want to be the ROSE ANN again who always give her best when in comes to her studies. YES MY OLD ME! and this last spring semester was my chance to be the OLD ROSE ANN I also knew. And GUESS what? I'M BACK! yes I'M BACK! Of course I wouldn't be able to get those grades without HIM-GOD. I'm really thankful because he still believes in me, he didn't put his guard down on me. He was there when I was about to break down because of school works. He guided me to make right decisions on what to do and not. Also, to my dad who is watching us from above! This is for you tatay! I know you've been watching us since then. You're one of my inspiration. Every time I would take my tests/quizzes I would tell myself that I will make you proud and I will keep that promise until I die! Also I'm really thankful to my family and friends who supported me and did not lose hope on me. When I needed time to think and study they were just behind me cheering me up. No more words can explain how much thankful I am with the courage you guys are giving me. And also to this one friend who became my study buddy, yay we did it! haha..
This summer is another season to enjoy. Time with friends and family,but of course summer school. Hopefully everything will goes according to my plan.
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER EVERYONE!
rose ^-^

No comments:
Post a Comment